Wondering whether there's a bug with the latest build of FMOD

Hi guys, I’ve been working on my project for quite a while and have been packaging it, to demo it every now and then. However recently 've just started using FMOD with UE5, I downloaded the latest versions of FMOD for Unreal and FMOD Studio, and set everything up properly, but when I now go to package my project, it dowesn’t even kick off and instead gives me a Build Error.

Upon further investigation within the Build Logs I came across this and was hoping someone here could help me solve this puzzzle of sorts.

BuildException: Expecting to find a type to be declared in a module rules named ‘FMODStudio’ in UE5Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. This type must derive from the ‘ModuleRules’ type defined by Unreal Build Tool.

Hi,

This issue can crop up when a plugin is present in your Unreal Engine install’s Plugin directory and not in your project’s Plugin directory. If you’ve installed FMOD for Unreal to the former, try moving it to the latter and seeing if it resolves the issue. If not, could I get you to provide your FMOD Studio, FMOD for Unreal, and UE5 version?