4.26.2 Blueprint Nativization Issues

My game project uses blueprints and FMOD on UE4.26.2. When I attempt to nativize blueprint (inclusive) I receive the following errors:

Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Public\FMODStudioModule.h(158): error C2062: type ‘void’ unexpected
Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Public\FMODStudioModule.h(158): error C2334: unexpected token(s) preceding ‘{’; skipping apparent function body
Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Public\FMODStudioModule.h(158): error C2059: syntax error: ‘=’
Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Public\FMODStudioModule.h(158): error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ‘;’
Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Public\FMODUtils.h(29): error C2059: syntax error: ‘function-style cast’
Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Public\FMODUtils.h(29): error C2143: syntax error: missing ‘;’ before ‘{’
Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Public\FMODUtils.h(29): error C2447: ‘{’: missing function header (old-style formal list?)
Plugins\FMODStudio\Source\FMODStudio\Public\FMODUtils.h(30): error C2447: ‘{’: missing function header (old-style formal list?)

I’m using the plugin C++ included in fmodstudio20203ue4.26_patch1win64.zip. Any ideas?

I have not been able to reproduce these exact errors, but I have found that packaging is unsuccesful when nativization is enabled and the FMODStudio plugin is in the project’s Plugins direcorty. Moving the FMODStudio plugin into the Engine\Plugins driectory worked in my case, but this appears to be because nativization is skipped for any blueprints containing FMOD nodes.
I suggest you do the same and see if moving the plugin into the Engine\Plugins directory gets around the issue, otherwise you may need to add offending blueprints to the ExcludedAssets list.