Assembly Definition Asset

Hello,

I am currently working with the Unity Integration Tutorial and I am stuck at point Nr.84. The Problem is that in the Assembly Definition Asset Window, like shown in the picture of the tutorial, “FMOD Unity” does not show up. Maybe this is a noob question since I am one but I hope you can help.

Thank your very Much :slight_smile:

I’m having the same issue. IDK what’s up.

Damn…

I’m having the same problem. I was planning on attempting a full reinstallation of the FMod integration. Has anyone tried that yet?

Yes, two times

Apologies for the confusion, the documentation was updated to reflect our more recent releases which include an assembly definition however we’ve been unable to update the Unity asset store as yet. Our next release will have additional notes in the documentation detailing this discrepancy.

To get our latest version right now that matches the documentation access our download page. Also, make sure you get the major version that matches your version of Studio, i.e. 2.00 or 2.01.

Thank you very much for the response. Just to be clear, I’m currently using FMod studio version 2.00.10 as it’s the newest Unity Verified version, so I should be using integration version 2.00.13?

Yes. But as far as I understood it the FMOD Unity Assembly won’t shup up until the new realease of their FMOD Asset in the Unity Store

Yes please update to 2.00.13 available on our site, it includes the assembly definition you are missing.

We are in the process of updating the Unity Asset store, the next version available there will be 2.01.05, note the major version change. If you want to stay on 2.00 you’ll need to download from our website. Such is the unfortunate nature of only being able to have one version on the Unity store.