Bug: Per instance sequential shuffle not working?

I have 2 footstep sounds, call em footA and footB in a multi-instrument event in studio and I want every entity to play its own instance of these, so what I should be hearing is:

entity1 - footA
entity2 - footA

but what im actually hearing is:

entity1 - footA
entity2 - footB // why is this footB?! and not starting from footA?!!!!
entity1 - footA (continues from where entity2 left off looping back to footA)

I have the playlist set to “Shuffle” and I am storing unique Instance handles per entity… I have verified this by printing the pointer address.

“Sequential Local” does not even go from footA to footB, it gets stuck on footA

In short I want them to shuffle independently from one another.

Sequential Local, despite me creating 2 instances of them, still acts like “Sequential Global”. I’m reading that Sequential Local is what I’m looking for according to the docs:
In sequential - local scope playlist selection mode, items in the playlist are selected for playback in the order in which they are listed. Only items selected within the same [event instance] are taken into account, so a new instance of an event always starts by selecting the first item in the playlist.
but gets stuck on the first sound in the multi instrument track and doesn’t go to the next footstep sound…

this thread more or less answers my question : Local Seq. trouble
should put in the documentation that it does not mean every instance retains state of their local shuffle/sequential playback because that’s not what happens.

Only items selected within the same event instance are taken into account, so a new instance of an event always starts by selecting the first item in the playlist.

E.g note that it will never go to the second item in the playlist even if on the same instance

We will take a look into clearing this up in our documentation and I’ll raise a usability issue regarding this particular feature being a bit confusing. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.