Can't package in UE5.2.1 for windows/FMOD 2.02

Hi, i have a problem with package :slight_smile:
Cant find any info how to fix that, hope you can help me

PackagingResults: Error: [AssetLog] E:\Projects\TheArk\arenagamebox\Content\FMOD\Events\Player\SWORD.uasset: Failed to cook /Game/FMOD/Events/Player/SWORD for platform Windows. It imports class /Script/FMODStudio.FMODEvent, which is in a module that is not available on the platform.
PackagingResults: Error: [AssetLog] E:\Projects\TheArk\arenagamebox\Content\FMOD\Events\Music\MusicFight.uasset: Failed to cook /Game/FMOD/Events/Music/MusicFight for platform Windows. It imports class /Script/FMODStudio.FMODEvent, which is in a module that is not available on the platform.
PackagingResults: Error: [AssetLog] E:\Projects\TheArk\arenagamebox\Content\FMOD\Events\Player\Footsteps.uasset: Failed to cook /Game/FMOD/Events/Player/Footsteps for platform Windows. It imports class /Script/FMODStudio.FMODEvent, which is in a module that is not available on the platform.
PackagingResults: Error: [AssetLog] E:\Projects\TheArk\arenagamebox\Content\FMOD\Events\Music\Embiense.uasset: Failed to cook /Game/FMOD/Events/Music/Embiense for platform Windows. It imports class /Script/FMODStudio.FMODEvent, which is in a module that is not available on the platform.
PackagingResults: Error: [AssetLog] E:\Projects\TheArk\arenagamebox\Content\FMOD\Events\stingers.uasset: Failed to cook /Game/FMOD/Events/stingers for platform Windows. It imports class /Script/FMODStudio.FMODEvent, which is in a module that is not available on the platform.
PackagingResults: Error: [AssetLog] E:\Projects\TheArk\arenagamebox\Content\FMOD\Buses\SFX\Reverb.uasset: Failed to cook /Game/FMOD/Buses/SFX/Reverb for platform Windows. It imports class /Script/FMODStudio.FMODBus, which is in a module that is not available on the platform.
PackagingResults: Error: [AssetLog] E:\Projects\TheArk\arenagamebox\Content\FMOD\Buses\SFX.uasset: Failed to cook /Game/FMOD/Buses/SFX for platform Windows. It imports class /Script/FMODStudio.FMODBus, which is in a module that is not available on the platform.
PackagingResults: Error: [AssetLog] E:\Projects\TheArk\arenagamebox\Content\FMOD\Buses\Reverb.uasset: Failed to cook /Game/FMOD/Buses/Reverb for platform Windows. It imports class /Script/FMODStudio.FMODBus, which is in a module that is not available on the platform.
PackagingResults: Error: [AssetLog] E:\Projects\TheArk\arenagamebox\Content\FMOD\Banks\Master.uasset: Failed to cook /Game/FMOD/Banks/Master for platform Windows. It imports class /Script/FMODStudio.FMODBank, which is in a module that is not available on the platform.
PackagingResults: Error: [AssetLog] E:\Projects\TheArk\arenagamebox\Content\BP\AnimNotify\AN_FootStep.uasset: Failed to cook /Game/BP/AnimNotify/AN_FootStep for platform Windows. It imports class /Script/FMODStudio.FMODAudioComponent, which is in a module that is not available on the platform.
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Cook Failure

Hi,

What version of the FMOD integration are you using?

Have you had a look at our platform-specific guides for Unreal: Unreal Engine | User Guide - Deployment.

What platform are you attempting to package to?

Im using FMOD 2.02.20 version for Windows (64-bit) and trying package for Desktop Windows
Yes, i have read User Guide, and my “Additional Non-Asset Directories” lists absolutly same as there
Should I do anything else to package the project for the Windows platform?
ty for answer

NVM! I found the solution
For some reason, my .uproject file didn’t have “Game” in the FMOD’s TargetAllowList.
Have a nice day :smile:

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the solution,