[FMOD] File used by another application. Failed to open FMODProject/Build/Desktop\Ambiances.bank

Hi,

I just migrate my project from FMOD 2.00 to 2.01.07
And when a start playmode, I have this warning :

[FMOD] File used by another application. Failed to open FMODProject/Build/Desktop\Ambiances.bank
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
FMODUnity.EditorUtils:IsFileOpenByStudio(String) (at 
Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:845)
FMODUnity.EventManager:UpdateCache() (at 
Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:215)
FMODUnity.EventManager:RefreshBanks() (at 
Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:43)
FMODUnity.EventManager:Update() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:819)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

I try a reboot of ma computer and just open Unity and playmode without change.
The file seem locked by a process. By I dont know what process can locked the file.
Any ideas to solve that?

Thank you.

Do you have any source control or file management applications open, and is the folder synchronized to a cloud upload service?

Some source control integrations may open local files in order to synchronize them to their repositories, or in order to prevent them from being edited by other applications, resulting in the kind of error messages you’re seeing here. For this reason, we recommend using a source control solution that has an FMOD Studio integration. Source control integrations for Perforce/Helix, SVN, and Team Foundation Server are included in FMOD Studio by default, and additional source control integrations can be added via scripting.

By the same token, always-on cloud upload services such as Dropbox regularly open files in order to synchronize them with their equivalent versions on the cloud. This can block other applications from being able to open and use these files. Moving your file to a location that is not automatically synchronized to the cloud should solve this issue.

I had same issue after upgrading FMOD versions (2.00.09 to 2.01.10), I think source of issue is not upgrading Unity integration package as this fixed it for me