FMOD for Windows ARM64

Please help me find the FMOD libraries for ARM64 Windows (static lib and dynamic libs for ARM64 PE)?

We currently do not have a build available of arm64 for Windows.

Any ETA on Windows arm64 build now that Apple Silicon build of FMOD was made available?

Are you looking for ARM64 for UWP or Windows desktop?
Which ARM64 devices are you targeting?

Iā€™d prefer the Windows Arm64 desktop libs for FMOD, but now you have me curious. Which versions do you have plans of record for?

At this stage we do not have any plans, we are just gathering interest.

Are you targeting any ARM64 devices in particular?

Any update on windows-arm64 support? It should only be a matter of building for the new platform since fmod already supports arm64 on other OSes.

With Visual Studio for ARM now officially released, this is something that could be useful for more developers.

In our case, this makes it possible to do cross platform development targeting windows, iOS, android and linux from a single apple laptop

Currently the task for Windows arm64 support has not been scheduled just yet, but I will give the priority a bump and see if we can get onto it sooner rather than later.

1 Like

@cameron-fmod sorry to bump this up, is there hope to see a windows arm64 build any time in the near future?

It is currently being worked on and will hopefully make it into the next release.

1 Like