Group editing in custom platform encoding settings doesn't work

Hi everyone! I tried to find the same problem here and on google as well, but I didnt find anything so I decided to start my own topic.

I faced to this problem few weeks ago. I am using FMOD actively for 5 months and all that time I had no problem with group editing in custom platform encoding settings in Assets tab, I just selected all assets at once and changed settings and it applied to every single asset that was selected. But few days ago I just pulled changes in git (so I didn’t update FMOD itself and didn’t reinstall it or anything) and it stopped working. Now even if I select all of the assets the setting changes only in one asset. What could go wron with my FMOD? Because I can’t see any settings changes that could cause this changes in program behaviour.

It is funny, because I was the only one in our company who could do that, and now I have the same issue that all my collegues have. If you know that could cause this changes, please, help me. Thank you!

Hi,

What version of FMOD Studio are you using?

I was not able to reproduce the issue using 2.02.20

Hello! Thank you for response)
I am using 2.02.05

I made a video how it works now

I can’t upload file because I am new here. But here is the link, I hope forum won’t block it

FMOD_Studio_CfarTfFN8Z

Hi,

Thank you for the video, I still cannot reproduce the issue. What operating system are you using? Can you try opening the Studio project in 2.02.20 and see if that resolves the issue?

Thank you for replying.
I am using Windows 10, but it is a common problem in our company.
Unfortunately, I can’t try it with 2.02.20, because it was a corporate decision to use 2.02.05.
I think it is almost impossible that this problem exist only in our company, because I work remotely in my own PC, and my collegues has the same issue. And also it just appears some time ago and don’t want to go. Looks like it is a bug, but I am surprised that there are no other topics like that in the whole internet (at least where I could reach).

Hi,

Unfortunately, I am still not able to reproduce the issue. Does the issue persist if you create a new project?