How do I Find am event GUID in Event browser?

below see the screenshot.

it sound event exist but, when searching using Event Browser i can’t find them.
I think not working using GUID searching

im using 2.02.07 version

please know to me

You appear to be attempting to search for events by GUID in Unity. Unfortunately, Unity does not support searching for assets by GUID.

To search for FMD Studio events by GUID, open your FMOD Studio project in FMOD Studio, and enter the GUID you want to find in FMOD Studio’s events browser search bar.

thanks reply!

I want to function that searching GUID in Unity. actuallty some project teammate has FMOD Studio. other teammate not use FMOD Studio. so, they can’t search the event for GUID in Unity.

It look forward to searching GUID !

Hi Joseph. I’m having a similar issue: in Unity the console shows an error “EventNotFoundException: [FMOD] Event not found: {21555307-f755-4ad8-b860-88df1d58c08e}”. However when I search for the event ID “{21555307-f755-4ad8-b860-88df1d58c08e}” in the event browser (in Fmod) it shows nothing. Any idea on how to find it ? Thanks !

It sounds like the event might not be present in your project, which would explain why it isn’t being found. I recommend trying to identify where in your Unity project the event is being called from by removing triggers for events from the Unity project until the error message stops appearing.