Misplaced FMOD events when opening a project -"Failed to convert soft path" - Unreal Engine 4.27

Hello there.
Finally decided to upgrade our project from UE 4.25 to 4.27.2, grabbing latest available FMOD version for Unreal (2.02.07) as well. When opening the project, I will see a bunch of errors appear in output log in the following format:

LogClass: Error: Failed to convert soft path /Game/FMOD/Events/SFX/Ambience/Birds.Birds to unloaded object as this is not safe during async loading. Load and resave …/…/…/…/ProjectShore427/Content/TLR/Maps/Village/VillageMap_day_cloudy.umap in the editor to fix!

Checking fmod actors I have placed in the level being loaded, those are indeed pointing at nothing. If I reopen the map without saving anything, the actors will now be pointing to correct sound assets.

Load All Banks is enabled in FMOD settings, Load All Sample Data is not, if that matters.

I also tried an earlier version (2.01.16) to see if that fixes it, but no dice. Rebuilding FMOD banks also doesn’t seem to affect this. This wasn’t an issue in 4.25 with 2.00. Any suggestions on how to fix this appreciated!

Edit: seems that reloading the map (so the events reappear) and saving it seems to fix the project for a specific map. I wonder if there’s a better way to fix this, though.

I have not been able to reproduce this issue by migrating a project from 4.25 to 4.27. It looks like the workaround suggested by the log is effective at least, and nothing is coming from inside the FMOD Unreal integration so I’m not sure there’s much we can do to improve this unfortunately.