Hello! The game I’m working on makes heavy use of microphone input data, and I’ve realized that starting the native android screen recorder causes the microphone to stop accepting input.
- Audio data is being captured with sound.lock() and sound.unlock()
- This only happens when screen recorder is capturing microphone data
- Getting input driver info before, during, and after does not reveal any change to the driver state
- Trying to start recording while screen capture is active does not result in any error. Here’s where it gets extra weird: if I restart recording while capturing microphone only I can retrieve audio data again. If I’m recording microphone and device audio I won’t be able to retrieve any audio data, regardless of how much I try to restart the recording.
- Unity version 2020.1.17, FMOD version 2.01.07
- Android version 11
Thank you for any advice!