OutputAAudioHeadphonesChanged error?

Hi,

Recently i update FMOD 2.02.07 and it looks works fine.

But yesterday my android phone updated and i got OutputAAudioHeadphonesChanged error.

Application wasn’t start at all, but luckly my firebase crashlytics catchs log.

heres entire logs:

Caused by java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for void org.fmod.FMOD.OutputAAudioHeadphonesChanged() (tried Java_org_fmod_FMOD_OutputAAudioHeadphonesChanged and Java_org_fmod_FMOD_OutputAAudioHeadphonesChanged__)
       at org.fmod.FMOD.OutputAAudioHeadphonesChanged(FMOD.java)
       at org.fmod.FMOD.access$000(FMOD.java:18)
       at org.fmod.FMOD$PluginBroadcastReceiver.onReceive(FMOD.java:168)
       at android.app.LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args.lambda$getRunnable$0$LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args(LoadedApk.java:1806)
       at android.app.LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args$$ExternalSyntheticLambda0.run(:2)
       at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:938)
       at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
       at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Looper.java:226)
       at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:313)
       at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:8669)
       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java)
       at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:571)
       at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1135)

my android device is SM-G988N (Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G) and Android version 12

I have not been able to reproduce this issue. I have a few questions to help narrow this down:

• Are you using any plugins, such as Resonance Audio?
  • Are you using split application binaries?
  • Does this issue reproduce if you set you Android platform Output Mode to “OpenSL ES”?
  • Is there anything else particularly unique about your setup that you can think of?

Sorry to late reply,

I don’t use any plugins and even trying to use FMOD core only.
APK does not binary-splitted and also not architecture-splitted(both armv7 and arm-64).
Output mode was “Auto”.
Unity Audio is disabled.

And platform mode to OpenSL ES, the project doesn’t have any problem and works great.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Thank you for the additional information, I have passed this information on to the develpment team. Please continue to use the OpenSL ES output mode while we investigate this issue.

Hello guys. Same problem on my side. @jeff_fmod did you guys figured it out?
I have tested my built on different android devices and its running fine. But on Redmi Note 10 pro its causing same crash.

Additional Device information :

ROM : MIUI v 13.0.8.0
Device model : Xiaomi M2101K6G

java.lang.Error: FATAL EXCEPTION [main]
Unity version     : 2020.3.32f1
Device model      : Xiaomi M2101K6G
Device fingerprint: Redmi/sweet_global/sweet:12/SKQ1.210908.001/V13.0.8.0.SKFMIXM:user/release-keys
Build Type        : Release
Scripting Backend : IL2CPP
ABI               : arm64-v8a
Strip Engine Code : true

Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for void org.fmod.FMOD.OutputAAudioHeadphonesChanged() (tried Java_org_fmod_FMOD_OutputAAudioHeadphonesChanged and Java_org_fmod_FMOD_OutputAAudioHeadphonesChanged__)
	at org.fmod.FMOD.OutputAAudioHeadphonesChanged(Native Method)
	at org.fmod.FMOD.access$000(FMOD.java:18)
	at org.fmod.FMOD$PluginBroadcastReceiver.onReceive(FMOD.java:168)
	at android.app.LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args.lambda$getRunnable$0$LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args(LoadedApk.java:1694)
	at android.app.LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args$$ExternalSyntheticLambda0.run(Unknown Source:2)
	at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:938)
	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
	at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Looper.java:210)
	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:299)
	at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:8168)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
	at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:556)
	at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1037)

Linking in to this discussion [Bug][2.02.06] Android startup crash - #14 by Mordred

1 Like