Packaged Game doesn`t start because it can not find FMOD

After a lot of problems I could finally package my Unreal Engine 5 - project but now I can not start it. After starting the application my computer says me:
,Plugin ‘FMODStudio’ failed to load because module ‘FMODStudio’ could not be found. Please ensure the plugin is properly installed otherwise consider disabling the plugin for this project’’
Did I forget a step in the packaging process? I thougt after shipping the project I needn`t FMOD every time to run it, because it’s rendered to one object. On the other hand I only see the Banks in the folders but no sound events. How can I solve it? It is for my bachelor and I have little time.

That message means you have a version of the FMOD Unreal integration different to your version of Unreal- even if it’s 1 minor version out you will get that notification.
The way to get around this is to Recompile the FMOD integration. Please try the steps listed in that doc and let me know if anything is uncelar.

Some points are irritating me:

• ,Create a new code project using Unreal.‘’ Does that mean that I shall duplicate my project or generate any new projects?
  • What means ,Regenerate the game’s solution or xcode project.‘’? Is this a normal regeneration with Visual Studio? I never have done this.

If you already have an Unreal project this part is not necessary, you can use your existing project.

Right click on your .uproject and select “Generate Visual Studio project files”

I can see how this wouldn’t be obvious, so I have added a task to update the docs to make this clearer.

It works, for now. It was very frustrating because I had to download first Visual Studio 2019 an after that the C++ Plugin for Visual Studio to build an empty C++ Actor. After that I could finally regenerate the project, now it starts. Thank you for your help.