Packaging for Oculus Quest, FMOD sounds not working due to fmodL file

I’m building out a project for Oculus Quest but FMOD sounds are not working in the build. The only error messages I get are these:

LogPlayLevel: Warning: WARNING: Library ‘fmodL’ was not resolvable to a file when used in Module ‘FMODStudio’, assuming it is a filename and will search library paths for it. This is slow and dependency checking will not work for it. Please update reference to be fully qualified alternatively use PublicSystemLibraryPaths if you do intended to use this slow path to suppress this warning.
LogPlayLevel: Warning: WARNING: Library ‘fmodstudioL’ was not resolvable to a file when used in Module ‘FMODStudio’, assuming it is a filename and will search library paths for it. This is slow and dependency checking will not work for it. Please update reference to be fully qualified alternatively use PublicSystemLibraryPaths if you do intended to use this slow path to suppress this warning.

I’ve been looking at the project directories and unsure what I need to do in order to resolve.

It sounds like the latest version of the integration should resolve this.
If not can you tell me what versions of FMOD and UE4 are you using?