Hello , i am glad to see the new additions in 2.1 and i was playing with them in example project.
One thing caught my attention while i was testing command instrument.
- I made two new test events and in the event A i made a new parameter.
- Than on the timeline of event B i placed two command instruments.
First one to start the event A and second one to change the value of the parameter in event A
- I had to change the type of parameter to global for this to work
- I tried it and it worked but after i pressed stop the value of the parameter stayed on the last value and didn`t came back to initial value like i would expect.
- So i again played the event B but since the parameter stayed changed the logic didn`t work as intended.
- I bypassed it by putting a third command instrument a bit later to change it back to initial value and it worked.
So the parameter is not stuck it just doesn`t go to initial value.
Is this by design or a bug?