Script Load Error

Hello!

I use FMOD Studio v1.07.06 and there is an error appears when I try to reload recent project or hit “preferences” button.

An error occured while loading “C:/FMOD SoundSystem/FMOD Studio 1.07.06/Scripts/Perforce.sc.js”:
Error: studio.sourceControl.registerProvider cannot register the same provider name twice.
(eval)() at C:/FMOD SoundSystem/FMOD Studio 1.07.06/Scripts/Perforce.sc.js:808
(native)() at -1
(global)() at -1

Also, i can’t load fmod project into Unity, think this error is the reason. (I use windows 8, friend of mine uses windows 10 and he has no problems with reloading or Unity integration, maybe OS is the reason?)
Please help me :frowning:

P.S. I use Windows 8

Hi,

Can you look into the FMOD Studio local app directory and verify that there is no .sc.js file (or any .sc.js file that registers the “FMOD Script-Based Integration Example (Perforce)” provider)?

The path of the local app directory usually looks something like “C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\FMOD Studio\Scripts”.

We have updated the error report so it now includes the path of the script that first registered the named provider. If you intend to customize the script for your project or Studio for any reason, you should rename the provider name defined in the script to something different to avoid clashing with the default script that is shipped with the installer.