Server requirements for FMOD HTML5? (XAMPP/Apache)

Hi!

I’ve uploaded the example/demo folders to test the capabilities of FMOD. My pro hosted web server works perfectly fine, but on my local development server, things don’t seem to work that well.

This is the failing function in all the example JS files:
gSystemCore.getCPUUsage(dsp, stream, null, update, total);

Currently running XAMPP/Apache on a Windows Server 2012. Any idea what’s causing this?

​ Creating FMOD System object

​ grabbing system object from temporary and storing it

​ set DSP Buffer size.

​ initialize FMOD

​ [Deprecation] The ScriptProcessorNode is deprecated. Use AudioWorkletNode instead. (Enter Audio Worklet  |  Web  |  Google Developers)
282027 @ fmodstudio.js:9
​ initialize Application

​ Loading events

​ Start game loop

fmodstudio.js:9 Uncaught BindingError
fmodstudio.js:9 Uncaught BindingError {name: ‘BindingError’, message: ‘function System.getCPUUsage called with 5 arguments, expected 1 args!’, stack: ‘BindingError: function System.getCPUUsage called w…oslosv217/_fmod/api/studio/examples/3d.js:248:26)’}
throwBindingError @ fmodstudio.js:9
System$getCPUUsage @ VM252:5
updateApplication @ 3d.js:248
fmodstudio.js:9 Uncaught BindingError {name: ‘BindingError’, message: ‘function System.getCPUUsage called with 5 arguments, expected 1 args!’, stack: ‘BindingError: function System.getCPUUsage called w…oslosv217/_fmod/api/studio/examples/3d.js:248:26)’}

Thank you for bringing this to our attention- it appears the 2.02 branch of our HTML5 examples are referencing an older version of the API. I’ve raised this with the Dev team to look into a fix. In the meantime, I’ve verified the 2.01 examples are still working correctly, so I recommend trying again with 2.01.12.