Hey guys and gals,
I’m having trouble with some trigger zones in Unity. I’m using the Google Spatial Audio plugins in FMOD and want to change the occlusion parameter to make an ambience track go mostly quiet when the player is inside. I was doing this with the volume paramter and then decided to do it exclusively with the occlusion parameter. Funny thing is, when I then deleted the unnecessary volume parameter, everything stopped working. When I added the volume paramater back in, it worked, but on some of the ambience emitters (quad ambience) occlusion and volume are mislabeled so I had to use trial and error to find out which ones were mixed up. Once I had everything right, even though it was so messed up, I went on to something else and then the parameters started going screwy and flipping labels again so that two of the volume parameters became occlusion and vice versa.
I’m not quite sure what the issue is but it’s quite messed up.