Unity feature demo Fmod project not valid?

Hello everyone !
I have tried the demo unity project share in GitHub and it was amazing how all the features of unity integration are shown.
But I need to check how the Fmod project is configured.
Unfortunately when I try to open the “Fmod Demo Sound.fspackage”, requested into the documentation, the program says that the project is not a valid fmod project and can’t be loaded.

Does anyone know how I can get the Fmod project for this tutorial ?
Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. There was an issue with our repository settings. We have now fixed it. Could you please try downloading the ZIP again and let me know if the issue persists?

Thanks again and if there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to ask!

Hi Connor !
Thank you very much.
I have downloaded a new zip file from 2.02 branch. Then I have just get your new .fspackage from the zip and replaced the old one I had.
When I opened the package with FMOD studio, it asked me to recover but it did it well and I was able to open the project.
Thanks a lot, now I will be able to study how the parameters are set in each events.
:hugs:

1 Like

If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to ask!

Hi Connor!
It seems a similar issue occurs for me as well.
When trying to download the repository it ends up with an error:

Error downloading object: Fmod Demo Sounds.fspackage (41fc4ad): Smudge error: Error downloading Fmod Demo Sounds.fspackage (41fc4ad733a29af02ce28eedafe4234a3d166732b8552c3b8045d82b29c38a9b): batch response: This repository is over its data quota. Account responsible for LFS bandwidth should purchase more data packs to restore access.

Is there a way to make the LFS data quota bigger or store the package externally so it can be downloaded without using the repository?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are currently looking into solutions.

For the time being it is possible to download the ZIP from the repo page:

Hope this helps.

Unfortunately after downloading the ZIP repository, the file contains only the LFS pointer.

Hi,

Apologies, you are correct. I have dumped the importance of the task to address this. Once there are updates I will post them here.

1 Like