Visual Mouse Bug in Studio Editor

I just started using Fmod a few days ago (using 2.02). Its been working fine for the most part so far except I noticed a strange visual artifact/bug with the UI when clicking and holding faders and parameters in the FMod studio UI. It looks to me like some sort of readable info should be there, but instead its just a bunch of random pixels. It doesn’t seem to affect any of the faders/parameters at all, its just a bit strange, and since Its been happening since I started using the software I’m not sure what it’s supposed to look like.
I attached a gif of the behaviour (I also tested with the cursor bigger so it’s easier to see the artifact)

ezgif.com-gif-maker

That is certainly not what it’s supposed to look like.
Can you please tell me your exact FMOD version (e.g 2.02.03, 2.02.07) and the operating system you are using?

Version is 2.02.08, and I’m currently on Windows 10 x64

Thank you for the additional information, we have not been able to reproduce this on our end, but it appears to be an issue with hiding the cursor. Are you using default mouse settings with your OS or have you modified them in any way?
Can you please try downloading an earlier version of FMOD Studio and tell me whether you get the same issue? Perhaps 2.02.00?

Hi Jeff, sorry for the delay.
As far as I can tell my mouse settings are default. I did figure out that it’s probably related to having external/multiple monitors. I typically work on a laptop with an extra monitor connected (so 2 total displays) and the issue occurs in this situation. However, I noticed that if I unplug the second monitor and restart fmod, the artifacting goes away. Vice versa, if I plug it back in and restart fmod, it comes back. I also tested in 2.02.04 and the behavior is the same.

Thank you for the additional information, the fact that it’s reproducing on only one monitor suggests it is related to hardware.
Could you please plug that monitor back in and collect a DxDiag to get details about your computer’s hardware, and upload it to your FMOD Profile?