What plugin is missing? FMOD_ERR_PLUGIN_MISSING

I am using the Fmod api on a raspberry pi 3b to play some sounds for my rccar. Since I dont know anything about audio, I thought I would use sound from an existing source. In this case I downloaded a mod for Assetto Corsa with a bank file and I am trying to load the file with the c++ api. Unfortunately the load bank returns FMOD_ERR_PLUGIN_MISSING but I have no idea how to debug this or get more information about what plugin is necessary. Can somebody help me to debug this?

Thank you!

Using the logging version of the FMOD libs should tell you the plugin name that is missing.

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately it doesn’t give me more information even on trace:

…/…/…/studio_api/src/fmod_runtime_manager.cpp(1184) : [LOG] FMOD_RESULT = 54 – A requested output, dsp unit type or codec was not available.
…/…/…/studio_api/src/fmod_runtime_manager.cpp(2974) : [LOG] FMOD_RESULT = 54 – A requested output, dsp unit type or codec was not available.
…/…/…/studio_api/src/fmod_studio_impl.cpp(1873) : [LOG] FMOD_RESULT = 54 – A requested output, dsp unit type or codec was not available.
…/…/…/studio_api/src/fmod_studio_impl.cpp(4469) : [LOG] FMOD_RESULT = 54 – A requested output, dsp unit type or codec was not available.

Oh wait I got it. You have to specify trace and log level to get regular logging with trace. lol

Missing DSP plugin ‘FMOD Distance Filter’

Found it. Ill see if I can get this working. Thanks for the help!