When will be ready FMOD for Unreal Engine 5.4?

Hey FMOD team and all FMOD community users, Unreal Engine 5.4 will be released by this month and it’s very soon already. So have any news when FMOD for Unreal Engine 5.4 will be ready? I tried to compile FMOD for UE 5.3 on UE 5.4 and it doesn’t work. Thx a lot and looking forward to see FMOD for Unreal Engine 5.4 ready

Should be ready soon after UE5.4 has been released.

Hey FMOD team, Unreal Engine 5.4 is released today, so when approximately we are waiting new FMOD for UE54?

1 Like

Looking for it too !

Hopefully next week. Source is already up on github if you want a sneak peek.

Hey there, good news looking forward. On GitHub only old version 2.02, but we already moved to 2.03 it’s very nice thx for it

Пт, 26 апр. 2024 г. в 13:11, Andrew via FMOD Forums <notifications@fmod.discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

Hi Andrew! Do you have an update on this?
Is there a way to build the binaries yourself, or possibly get a preview-binaries sent?
Working on a school project that sadly needs to use UE5.4 due to a bug that was fixed.

1 Like

Was just coming back to ask the same, i’m too working on a school project and hope to have a bug fixed with UE 5.4 lol

Will FMod send out an email to the list when its released? I’ve been checking back regularly but maybe I don’t need to?

Unfortunately they don’t send newsletters about new version of FMOD

Вт, 7 мая 2024 г. в 00:52, GorillaPineapple via FMOD Forums <notifications@fmod.discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

Our next release is in QA atm. Hoping to have it out this week, all things going well.

We do send out a release newsletter. Look for the “News/Release Info” checkbox in your fmod.com Profile page and make sure it’s ticked on.

1 Like

Looking forward to :pray:

About newsletter is on for major release have, for minor there is no newsletter unfortunately

Вт, 7 мая 2024 г. в 04:50, Andrew via FMOD Forums <notifications@fmod.discoursemail.com>:

Yes, there is a newsletter for minor releases.

1 Like

Guys, let 'em magic people cook.

Thanks for clarifying Andrew, looking forward to it!

Heads up! I just uploaded the new release.

1 Like

Should work the new version on Unreal Engine 5.4.1? Because when i set the FMOD inside the game project the project just cant compile the FMOD :frowning:

I tried FMOD 2.03.01 on 5.4.2 and all is working properly.

Чт, 9 мая 2024 г. в 17:52, unforeseen via FMOD Forums <notifications@fmod.discoursemail.com>:

If you’re having issues, please start a new thread and give us a detailed description of your problem.

On the documentation for the Unreal + FMOD integration, it still doesn’t list 5.4 as compatible. Is this a mistake?