Android Crash (pthread_mutex_lock)

Hi, our most prominent crash in one of our apps currently being auto-reported by the Google Play dashboard has the call-stack that I pasted below. I know it’s not much to go on, but this is only showing up in the wild (across many types of devices), and this is the only information that we have. It’s only being reported on Android 10,11,12 (SDK 29,30,31).

The app that’s currently live is using FMOD Engine v2.02.04

Have you seen this before?

Thanks

Ralf Knoesel
Vector Unit Inc

pid: 0, tid: 0 >>> com.vectorunit.cobalt.googleplay <<<

backtrace:
#00 pc 00000000000e7350 /apex/com.android.runtime/lib64/bionic/libc.so (pthread_mutex_lock)
#00 pc 00000000000e43a4 /data/app/com.vectorunit.cobalt.googleplay-nIGxEofs4c-tDoKXG-v6cg==/split_config.arm64_v8a.apk!lib/arm64-v8a/libfmod.so (offset 0x267000)

I suppose it remotely resembles the call stacks here FMOD crash on Android and iOS - #18 by maksimomelyanchuk and here Libfmod crash in android, which at the time were due to issues in headset detection, but I can’t really draw a correlation just on that call stack. We did recently have some more fixes to headset detection in 2.02.06, maybe you could try updating to the latest version of FMOD?
Owtherwise, since this is your most prominent issue, I think it would be worth shipping with logging libs to get as much info as possible.