Command instrument - set parameter bug?

Hello,
I made some events to cover a bit more complex behaviour and found a problem which i can not solve.
So, event is in play in loop on timeline sheet. Now and then the parameter forces the playhead to jump to some other timeline part to play some other sounds. At the end of instrument the Transition To logic returns it to default and start loop.
Since i am controling this parameter from UE4 i wanted to reset it using command instrument but there is the problem.
Validate project function finds that to be an error and fix it by deleting those command instruments. Why is that? What am i doing wrong? Or is it a bug?

Thank you

PS : I tried both SetParameter and DecrementParameter functions and same results.

I also noticed Command Instruments were being deleted by the Validate function. Joseph from the FMOD QA team said this was a bug and they added it to their bug tracker.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for pointing that out to me.
Cheers

As burnum has said, our validator incorrectly registers command instruments as invalid. This bug will be fixed in an upcoming release of FMOD Studio.