Error message help

Hi, just added the fmod package to unity (am running 2021.3.30 and fmod 20.00.10), it goes fine but then every time I link an fmod project I get constant error messages, plus I can’t find any of the events in it, they’re all built, assigned to bank etc. Can anyone help?
Error message looks like this

DllNotFoundException: fmodstudioL assembly: type: member:(null)
FMOD.Memory.GetStats (System.Int32& currentalloced, System.Int32& maxalloced, System.Boolean blocking) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/wrapper/fmod.cs:788)
FMODUnity.RuntimeUtils.EnforceLibraryOrder () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeUtils.cs:405)
FMODUnity.EditorUtils.CreateSystem () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:212)
FMODUnity.EditorUtils.get_System () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:287)
FMODUnity.EventManager.UpdateCache () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:157)
FMODUnity.EventManager.RefreshBanks () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:37)
FMODUnity.EventManager.Update () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:683)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at /Users/bokken/build/output/unity/unity/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:356)

thanks

Hi,

If you navigate to fmodstudioL.dll in your Assets folder (i.e. ./Assets/Plugins/FMOD/platforms/win/lib/x86_64) and select the file, is “Editor” enabled as an included platform in the inspector? If not, please enable it an see whether that resolves the issue.

Also, just to confirm, what version of FMOD are you using? FMOD 2.00 is no longer supported - if you are in fact using 2.00, I would need you to update to 2.02 to assist you further.