I’m trying to make sure that my FMOD setup is correct.
- I’ve installed FMOD Studio
- I’ve imported the FMOD for Unity package into my project
- In FMOD Studio, I’ve set the build path to a folder in my Unity Project’s assets folder.
- In Unity, I’ve set my FMOD settings to the following:
Recapping, I think I covered all the steps, and I can play sounds/events, but for some reason, my FMOD Studio Event Emitter’s can still see events that I have deleted from my FMOD Studio project file.
I’ve tried rebuilding in FMOD, refreshing my sound banks in Unity, but the deleted event is still there.
Is anyone available to:
- Review my setup and confirm that I’ve set this up correctly?
- Advise on why I can still see deleted events?
Thanks so much for taking the time!