FMOD Studio + Resonance Console support?

I’m guessing the answer is no, but does the Resonance plugin support consoles?

We’ve ported it to PS4 already and have Xbox One coming with our next release, what consoles were you after?

Switch would be nice :slight_smile:

Apologies if my questions will seem silly, but I’m new to fmod studio: but where can I find this information and other like it? (for example what platforms does Resonance Audio support?)

Going from Google’s docs, it seems Resonance does not support consoles at all, but it seems you’ve taken it upon yourselves to port it?

We’re about to jump all in with using FMOD Studio for all our audio needs. Our game is on mobile now, but we’ll eventually / soon port it to PC / Consoles, and I’m interested in Resonance Audio, but I don’t want to be in a situation where we’ve relied on Resonance Audio and then find out we can’t really use it on platforms we want to port to.

Resonance is a bit of a special case because it was developed externally by Google, then open sourced. Since then we’ve been rebuilding and porting it to platform as necessary by user requests. I’ll add a request to have it ported to Switch, that’s probably the last platform that’s missing actually.