Is there any way to TEMPORARILY turn of FMOD errors?

My co-workers keep getting FMOD erros when cloning my project. Even though they have the proper up-to-date FMOD project setup in Unity. Since they are working without sound anyways, Im wondering if there is a way to simply BYPASS FMOD?! Or in another case, pause errors like:
“EventNotFoundException: [FMOD] Event not found”

This would make a world of difference.

At this time there is not a way to disable the integration warnings/errors, although you can change the API’s logging level. I have added a task to investigate this further.

Is it possible that your co-workers don’t have the FMOD project/banks, when they are cloning your project?

Thanks for your response. Even when changing the logging level, we still get errors if an event is not found. And yes, everyone have the right project connected. We have it working atm, but its annoying that everyone who works remotely or joins the project at any given time usually get a lot of errors and problems with FMOD.

The logging level only effects the logs produced by the FMOD API, the integration has it’s own logging in certain places which are intended to help users to identify issues better.

If you would like to share some of the errors/logs we can see if we can figure out the issue.

EventNotFoundException: [FMOD] Event not found ‘’
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.GetEventDescription (System.String path) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:995)
FMODUnity.StudioEventEmitter.Lookup () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/StudioEventEmitter.cs:97)
FMODUnity.StudioEventEmitter.Start () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/StudioEventEmitter.cs:38)

^^ This is the only error we get. If there is a way to ignore it, that would be great- Especially since FMOD is not on our Git server and needs to be manually updated everytime there is a new sound emitter in the project or an Event has been renamed…

To work around that now you would have to remove all the calls to EventNotFoundException in the RuntimeManager.cs, or add a check that you can define for certain machines.

eg.

#if !BYPASS_FMOD
{
    throw new EventNotFoundException(...);
}

Thanks. My programmer will look into it!