EventNotFoundException: [FMOD] Event not found

Hello, I’m new with code and FMOD, and I’m getting an error when trying to find an event sound in a Unity.

The error is:
EventNotFoundException: [FMOD] Event not found 'event:/Analu/Footsteps' FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.CreateInstance (System.String path) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Runtime/RuntimeManager.cs:923) AnaSFX.CallFootsteps () (at Assets/Scripts/Audio/AnaSFX.cs:28)

I’m referencing a public string with the sound (called footsteps, that’s looking fine in the inspector, and trying to call it from a method void CallFootsteps(), with the line FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.PlayOneShot(footsteps, GetComponent<Transform>().position); inside it. Plus, I’m calling this function in an Event inside of character’s animation to synchronize with char footsteps.

I can play the event sound inside the Event Browser, too. But always is getting the error above! Please, someone help!

Are the banks being loaded before the Event is being played? Master.bank, Master.strings.bank and the bank containing the Event will all need to be loaded before the Event is referenced.