Hello, I’ve been doing some early tests with localization and I can’t get it working correctly. I added a folder called “Localization” in my FMOD project folder, inside I have EN and SP subfolders.

I added English and Spanish to my FMOD preferences with locale codes EN and SP.
The keys and audio files display correctly and the programmer instrument in my event plays the correct files when switching languages in FMOD Studio.
I build my banks and the desktop folder is populated with the localized banks.

In Unreal I add the locales in the Project Settings FMOD tab and select English as default.
I’m using a BP that is already present in a level. I add a component with the event and my key to the Programmer Sound Name field. On Begin Play I Unload Bank, then I Set Locale and Load Bank. I added a delay until next tick between each of these and I have a branch to check if the bank is loaded since there are a few instances of this BP in the level. The print strings confirm that its loading the bank once and then playing the event. The other instances register the bank as already loaded. No matter what I put in Locale it plays the English localization. If I change it so Spanish is the default in the project settings than it will play the Spanish localization regardless of what locale I set in the BP.
I’m wondering if this is related to another bug that I posted, since the FIX button in the project settings isn’t changing anything and returns every time I open Unreal. That post can be found here
Unreal 5.8.2 FMOD Settings Problem Detected Persists After Fixing - Unreal Engine - FMOD Forums



