No FMOD Studio banks loaded. Please check your settings

I’m fairly new at FMOD and Unity integration, but I’m trying to link my FMOD Bank to my Unity Project and keep running into the same problem, Unity tells me there are No FMOD Studio Banks loaded and to check my settings even though I have connected them multiple times and have built the banks.

I have tried with various FMOD Unity Integration packages (the 3 most recent ones), I have tried manually adding the build banks by pointing to a folder containing my FMOD bank files, instead of linking to the .fspro file and they just won’t add when I’m trying to add the bank to a component.

Really hope someone can help me!

I’m using FMOD Studio 2.01 and Unity 2019.3.9f1personal both for Mac OSX
Here are the errors from my Unity console:

FMOD Studio: Encounterd Error: ERR_HEADER_MISMATCH There is a version mismatch between the FMOD header and either the FMOD Studio library or the FMOD Low Level library.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
FMODUnity.EditorUtils:CheckResult(RESULT) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:25)
FMODUnity.EditorUtils:CreateSystem() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:220)
FMODUnity.EditorUtils:get_System() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:287)
FMODUnity.EventManager:UpdateCache() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:157)
FMODUnity.EventManager:RefreshBanks() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:37)
FMODUnity.EventManager:Update() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:683)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:310)

FMOD Studio: Encounterd Error: ERR_INVALID_HANDLE An invalid object handle was used.
FMODUnity.EditorUtils:CheckResult(RESULT) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:25)
FMODUnity.EditorUtils:CreateSystem() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:223)
FMODUnity.EditorUtils:get_System() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:287)
FMODUnity.EventManager:UpdateCache() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:157)
FMODUnity.EventManager:RefreshBanks() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:37)
FMODUnity.EventManager:Update() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:683)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:310)

FMOD Studio: Encounterd Error: ERR_INVALID_PARAM An invalid parameter was passed to this function.
FMODUnity.EditorUtils:CreateSystem() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:231)

This is likely caused by the various integration packages being used and leaving behind files. You should manually clean up any FMOD files and folders before attempting to reimport it.

Make sure to also follow the user guide:
https://fmod.com/resources/documentation-unity?version=2.1&page=user-guide.html