Problem in 2.03 - overlay of sound

Hi guys, We have some problems with FMOD 2.03.00. It can be traced when changing the values of parameters: a-b-c with the use of quantisation from one event to another continues to play the previous event (you can visually see the movement of the play cursor, with the sound of the previous event stops), but if you do this manipulation 5-10 times - it creates an overlay of sound from previous events.
In 2.02.20 there is no this problem, pls fix it

I’m afraid I don’t fully understand how your event(s) are structured. Are you able to upload a copy of your project to the uploads section of your profile page, so that we can inspect it in more detail?

Hi there, created new project and upload file ‘fmod test.zip’ 8 Mb only you can reproduce it on your side.

Fmod studio v2.03

There are two audio tracks in the fmod test project we sent you.

First track with mp3 files, marked by quantisation when changing the parameter - works correctly.

The second track with the same quantisation parameters, but which is in the Add Event instrument, doesn’t stop when the parameter is changed, so it creates an overlapping sound.

This wasn’t the case in previous versions.

Thanks for uploading a version of your project! I think I can see what you meant, now.

To get the behavior you want, select each of your event instruments, and click the “Cut” button that appears in the deck to enable cut mode. This will ensure the instrument stops playing when untriggered.

The change in behaviour is listed in the revision history for FMOD Studio version 2.03.00 as “Studio API - Referenced events now continue playing after they are untriggered.” This change was made because not being able to continue playing an event instrument after untriggering it was an inconvenient limitation in earlier versions of FMOD Studio.