Some events are not found while playing (Lookup failed for EventModel)

Our audio designer has just added a bunch of events to our project, everything seems to be working, but when we try to play the audio they do not play.

Event discoverable and assignable, and plays correctly in the event browser.

When I try to play this EventReference, however I get the following warnings:

[FMOD] ObjectLookup::get : Lookup failed for EventModel: {97961234-a889-48e6-8268-0cb0322cf126}

UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
FMODUnity.RuntimeUtils:DebugLogWarning (string) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/RuntimeUtils.cs:533)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:DEBUG_CALLBACK (FMOD.DEBUG_FLAGS,intptr,int,intptr,intptr) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/RuntimeManager.cs:86)
FMOD.Studio.System:getEventByID (FMOD.GUID,FMOD.Studio.EventDescription&) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/fmod_studio.cs:464)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:GetEventDescription (FMOD.GUID) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/RuntimeManager.cs:1333)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:CreateInstance (FMOD.GUID) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/RuntimeManager.cs:1224)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:PlayOneShot (FMOD.GUID,UnityEngine.Vector3) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/RuntimeManager.cs:1268)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:PlayOneShot (FMODUnity.EventReference,UnityEngine.Vector3) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/RuntimeManager.cs:1246)
[FMOD] Event not found: {97961234-a889-48e6-8268-0cb0322cf126} (event:/Sfx/Gunshots/OldPistol)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
FMODUnity.RuntimeUtils:DebugLogWarning (string) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/RuntimeUtils.cs:533)
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager:PlayOneShot (FMODUnity.EventReference,UnityEngine.Vector3) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/RuntimeManager.cs:1250)

Events added before this new PR play just fine.

I’ve tried deleting and rebuilding the cache, and rebuilding the FMOD project. I have no idea what’s changed.

FMOD Unity integration 2.02.04
FMOD Studio 2.02.04

Somehow restarting Unity has resolved this.