Volume in build is OK, but in Editor it is 15-20 dB LOWER

Hi everyone!
I have a problem with volume in Unity while working with sound through the FMOD Studio.
When I play the Game in Editor, the volume is much lower than it should be and than I hear it in the FMOD itself.
But when my developer make a development build, the volume is OK in the build.
Which settings should I use to fix this? As now I have some difficulties while testing the Game in Editor.

Hi,

A couple of questions:

• If you have per-application volume control (i.e. not Mac), can you confirm that the Unity editor volume is at the level it should be?
  • How are you observing the difference? Via FMOD Studio’s profiler, audio/screen recording, etc?
  • Are you able to reproduce it on other editor platforms?
  • Are you able to reproduce this behavior with extremely simple FMOD and Unity usage - i.e. a single event from our example project being played using a Studio Event Emitter, and not your specific FMOD/Unity projects?
  • Finally, what versions of FMOD Studio and FMOD for Unity are you using?

Other users have occasionally run into issues where their platform’s settings can affect their volume, i.e. the platform’s speaker mode and encoding settings, but it’s unlikely to produce a 15-20dB drop. Can I get you to post a picture of your desktop and build platform’s settings in FMOD Studio at Edit → Preferences → Build → Project platforms? Also, if you swap to PCM encoding, do you find that the issue is resolved?