2D Spatialization

Hello, I have a problem with the transition from L to R.
This is the video to let you understand:

the green dot is the listener and the listener and the event emitter are aligned on the same z.

I am making a 2d game but what this audio to be affected by the x and y coordinates, and I want to achieve the same effect I have on the fmod editor.

Basically I’m looking for a way to achieve a specialization in 2D with an automatic pan system like shown in the editor.

It sounds a bit like the location of the event emitter is not updating very fast. Are you able to record a Live Update profiler session of this happening? It might help seeing what exactly is going on. You can package the recorded session and upload it to here for us to take a look at.

Actually looking at the video again, I’m assuming this is a 2D Unity game. Your spatializer is likely to be set to 0-20 min/max distance attenuation. Try increasing the max distance and see if this helps.

I’m currently experiencing the same issue as @SwordFab showed in their video and have tried changing the mix/max distance slider but it doesn’t help. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Just figured it out, turns out I had the studio listener on the player object rather than the camera. fixed it for me!