Can't Find Event Items in Event Browser

I’ve tristrong texted every solution (contains delete FMODStudioCache.asset file), but it seems doesn’t work,I still can’t find event files in Event Browser.

My FMOD version is 2.01.00,and my Unity version is 2019.1.8f1

The Unity console shows two errors:

1.FMOD Studio: Cannot find serialized event cache or cache in old format, creating new instance
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
FMODUnity.EventManager:UpdateCache() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:64)
FMODUnity.EventManager:RefreshBanks() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:37)
FMODUnity.EventManager:Update() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:669)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

2.FMOD Studio: Creating editor system instance
UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
FMODUnity.EditorUtils:CreateSystem() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:211)
FMODUnity.EditorUtils:get_System() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EditorUtils.cs:287)
FMODUnity.EventManager:UpdateCache() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:157)
FMODUnity.EventManager:RefreshBanks() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:37)
FMODUnity.EventManager:Update() (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/Editor/EventManager.cs:669)
UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

Please help me!

The error messages you’re seeing suggest that you’ve recently updated the version of your FMOD Studio project, Unity version, or FMOD Unity integration version. When doing this, it is important to ensure all versions are updated in lockstep, and to rebuild all FMOD Studio banks to ensure that the banks used by your Unity project match the version of the FMOD Unity integration.

Which version of the FMOD Unity integration are you using?

If you rebuild all your banks, do events appear in the event browser?

What is the built bank output directory of your FMOD Studio project?

When you view your events in FMOD Studio, do any of them have the #unassigned tag?

Can you reproduce the issue with a new FMOD Studio project and Unity project, or does it only occur with projects you’re using for your game?