EventNotFoundException: [FMOD] Event not found: (Linux)

Every time that I try to test my game using linux on the develop mode from Unity I receive this error:

EventNotFoundException: [FMOD] Event not found: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} ({dc5cfac0-da9e-4447-a31f-9aef5340f04c})
FMODUnity.RuntimeManager.GetEventDescription (FMODUnity.EventReference eventReference) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/RuntimeManager.cs:1308)
FMODUnity.StudioEventEmitter.Lookup () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/StudioEventEmitter.cs:119)
FMODUnity.StudioEventEmitter.Play () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/StudioEventEmitter.cs:148)
FMODUnity.StudioEventEmitter.HandleGameEvent (FMODUnity.EmitterGameEvent gameEvent) (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/StudioEventEmitter.cs:109)
FMODUnity.EventHandler.OnEnable () (at Assets/Plugins/FMOD/src/EventHandler.cs:21)

I alredly rebuild the sound banks from the FMOD because this entire project are from Windows, but now on linux every time I try to run unity + FMOD the game runs but it get flooded with that error. I don’t know how to make this work, FMOD works just fine alone, but with this project on Unity there are this errors ocours…

What version of FMOD and Unity are you using, and what Linux distro do you have?