We’re having problems in multiple Unity projects with a corrupt cache GUID, which bloats the project with duplicate parameter references and it feels like we’ve tried everything to solve it.
I’ve followed the tips shown in this thread and every thread linked there, but haven’t come across any that specifically mention the cache. Deleting the cache doesn’t work, and I’ve tried reimporting FMOD integration 2.01.11, upgraded to latest Unity version 2020.3.22f1, reimported all assets, refreshed modified and selected assets in FMOD Studio, even created a new fresh project where I imported the Settings.cs file from the new project into the old project.
This problem is causing massive slowdown and bloat as it grows each time any member on the team makes a compilation change. I hope someone on the FMOD team can help us out here!