Godot 4 and FMOD integration - Best practice?

Thanks all, noted.

Hi Leah - Add me to the list of interest for a Godot-FMOD official integration as Iā€™m moving all my work in progress to Godot and to have FMOD in there (especially for the .NET version) would be awesome.
Thanks.

Done!

Yet another interested party reporting!

Really cool to know youā€™ve got your eyes here as well :slightly_smiling_face: ! Iā€™m looking forward to working with your plugin - thanks a million for the work youā€™ve put into it already.

@Leah_FMOD Weā€™re of course also interested in support from fmod to make the integration even smoother and to have more resources available for documenting it in more detail - but what I saw so far is of very good quality.

Hi there, am an indie developer working on a sound-focused game in Godot 4, please also add me as an interested party. Thanks!

Another interested party!

Iā€™m also adding myself as being interested in an official Godot 4 FMOD integration. :slight_smile:

Just getting started with FMOD and Godot myself, also
+1 for an official integration :+1:

Hello! Weā€™re also interested in official Godot 4 FMOD integration :heavy_plus_sign:

Hello! Iā€™m also interested in official Godot integration

Thanks all, your interest has been noted!

Count me in as interested as well! Seems like a lot of people would appreciate this integration, is there any news from FMOD team on that topic? :slight_smile: Anyway thanks for your amazing work <3

also interested! especially interested in the Core API integration. I think people can come up with different wrappers to accommodate their own unique workflows.

I found this discussion helpful, thanks everybody.

Again here to say thanks..

Please note me down as an interested party too. With Alessandro Famaā€™s excellent implementation, youā€™ve got a great starting point.

Godot is awesome, and supporting FMOD officially would make it even more so.

Noted, thanks all.

Iā€™m also interested, thank you!

Iā€™d like to also add my interest! Iā€™ll use Alessandroā€™s in the interim, but itā€™s no longer being updated.